Governor has declined to give prosecution order copy: Yeddyurappa
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister BS
Yeddyurappa Friday night charged Governor HR Bhardwaj of declining
to furnish him a copy of his order granting sanction for his
Objecting to Bhardwaj`s action, Yeddyurappa shot him a
letter saying, "It is very unfortunate that being a
constitutional head of the state, a copy of the order passed
by you was not handed over to me and the information of such
an order was divulged to the press."
"I have neither received the copy of the complaint
petition, nor an opportunity to explain my point of view.”
"It is seen from the media reports that you have accorded
sanction for prosecuting me based on the complaint petition
filed by two advocates. Immediately, I have deputed one of
our senior officer from the Chief Minister`s Secretariat to
Raj Bhavan to collect a copy of the said sanction order.”
"The officer deputed for the purpose met your principal
secretary and also yourself and requested for copy of the
order. I understand that your Excellency declined to provide
the copy of the order," he said.
According to sources, angered over the denial, Yeddyurappa
had planned to stage a dharna in front of the Raj Bhavan.
However, later he dropped the plan and decided to write a
protest letter to the Governor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical