Govt is not running on JDS dikta: Kumaraswamy
Haveri: Karnataka JDS President H D Kumaraswamy today denied allegations by loyalists of Linagayat strongman B S Yeddyurappa that Chief Minister D V Sadananda Gowda was running his government on "JDS diktat`.
"The Chief Minister is not running his government on JDS diktat, nor any of his party leaders have got help from me. If Udasi places before the people even one such instance, there will be some value for his statements," Kumaraswamy told reporters training his gun over PWD Minister C M Udasi here.
The former Chief Minister said he could expose many scams including the Rs 300 crore irregularities in Udasi`s ministry.
"Udasi should remember that a cabinet colleague of his last month had written a letter to Gowda demanding removal of an engineer for Rs 300 crore irregularities in PWD ministry," he said.
The present Chief Minister was not involved in any scams, but "lacked" administrative experience, Kumaraswamy said, adding, he was however not giving a clean chit to Gowda.
Kumaraswamy alleged that caste politics came on to the fore in the state after BJP government came to power.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list