K L Dhingra new CMD of ITI
Bangalore: K L Dhingra has taken over as the
Chairman and Managing Director of public sector telecom
equipment major ITI Ltd.
Prior to this, Dhingra held the post of CMD Housing &
Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO) and served as the
Director (Finance) in some other PSUs, an ITI release said
"Under his leadership, Hudco achieved new milestones in
terms of loan sanctions, profitability, reduction in non-
performing assets (NPAs) and improvement in credit ratings,"
Dhingra is a finance professional, with Master’s degree
in Business Management from Faculty of Management Studies
(FMS), University of Delhi with additional banking
qualification from India (CAIIB) and UK (ACIB, London).
At present, he is the Vice Chairman of SCOPE, an apex
body for the PSUs.
- Real Estate Act, designed to protect consumer interest, comes into force from today
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video
- John Kerry to travel to Geneva on Sunday in show of support for Syria ceasefire: US
- Istanbul braces for police lockdown on May Day
- Jat leaders to hold ‘jail bharo’ movement in Haryana today, section 144 imposed in Jind