Karnataka: JDS releases BJP horse trading CD
Bangalore: JDS leader H D Kumaraswamy
on Thursday released a CD containing purported conversation in which
a BJP MLA allegedly tries to lure one of his party legislators
to desert JDS.
The JDS` Karnataka unit president and Lok Sabha member
released the CD at a press conference, also attended by the
party`s MLA from Gubbi, S R Srinivas Vasu.
Vasu alleged that BJP MLA from Tumkur Rural, B Suresh
Gowda, tried to lure him with money and claimed that the CD
contains the purported conversation.
"We will complain to the Governor (H R Bhardwaj) and
seek his action demanding dismissal of the government,"
Suresh Gowda, meanwhile, dismissed the CD as "fake"
and charged Kumaraswamy with making desperate attempts to
destabilise the B S Yeddyurappa government. "Let there be
an enquiry," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part IV
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Man held with 116 bottles of liquor in Bihar
- 'A Flying Jatt' rapper Raftaar speaks about his Bollywood journey- READ
- Pakistani beauty Mahira Khan caught in mixed emotions for 'Raees'
- No relief from HC for expelled BJP leader Dayashankar Singh
- Beat that! Egyptian women are world leaders in assaulting husbands