Kerosene bomb hurled at BJP office
Coimbatore: Some unidentified miscreants
hurled a kerosene-bomb at the BJP office in Sundarapuram in
the city in the wee hours of Sunday, police said.
No casualty or injury was reported in the incident, police
said, adding, a party banner in front of the office was burnt
in the incident, which occurred around 2.30 am.
Senior police officials rushed to the spot immediately.
Meanwhile, GKS Selvakumar, BJP Tamil
Nadu state secretary, said this could be the handiwork of
extremist forces, who wanted to raise their ugly heads again
in the city, which had witnessed serial bomb blasts a decade
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'