Kerosene bomb hurled at BJP office
Coimbatore: Some unidentified miscreants
hurled a kerosene-bomb at the BJP office in Sundarapuram in
the city in the wee hours of Sunday, police said.
No casualty or injury was reported in the incident, police
said, adding, a party banner in front of the office was burnt
in the incident, which occurred around 2.30 am.
Senior police officials rushed to the spot immediately.
Meanwhile, GKS Selvakumar, BJP Tamil
Nadu state secretary, said this could be the handiwork of
extremist forces, who wanted to raise their ugly heads again
in the city, which had witnessed serial bomb blasts a decade
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda