Kerosene bomb hurled at BJP office
Coimbatore: Some unidentified miscreants
hurled a kerosene-bomb at the BJP office in Sundarapuram in
the city in the wee hours of Sunday, police said.
No casualty or injury was reported in the incident, police
said, adding, a party banner in front of the office was burnt
in the incident, which occurred around 2.30 am.
Senior police officials rushed to the spot immediately.
Meanwhile, GKS Selvakumar, BJP Tamil
Nadu state secretary, said this could be the handiwork of
extremist forces, who wanted to raise their ugly heads again
in the city, which had witnessed serial bomb blasts a decade
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!