K’taka CM refutes minister`s allegations
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister DV Sadananda Gowda on Sunday refuted Excise Minister MP Renukacharya`s allegations that step-motherly treatment was being meted out to ministers, who are supporters of BJP state strongman BS Yeddyurappa.
"I believe in taking all cabinet members along with me. I have not meted out step-motherly treatment to any of my ministers. I do not know why Renukacharya is making such comments," he told reporters on the sidelines of a function here.
Gowda said he had confidence in all ministers and was satisfied with their performance.
Renukacharya, a vocal supporter of Yeddyurappa, had reportedly accused Gowda of looking down on the former Chief Minister`s supporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?