K’taka CM refutes minister`s allegations
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister DV Sadananda Gowda on Sunday refuted Excise Minister MP Renukacharya`s allegations that step-motherly treatment was being meted out to ministers, who are supporters of BJP state strongman BS Yeddyurappa.
"I believe in taking all cabinet members along with me. I have not meted out step-motherly treatment to any of my ministers. I do not know why Renukacharya is making such comments," he told reporters on the sidelines of a function here.
Gowda said he had confidence in all ministers and was satisfied with their performance.
Renukacharya, a vocal supporter of Yeddyurappa, had reportedly accused Gowda of looking down on the former Chief Minister`s supporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing