K’taka CM refutes minister`s allegations
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister DV Sadananda Gowda on Sunday refuted Excise Minister MP Renukacharya`s allegations that step-motherly treatment was being meted out to ministers, who are supporters of BJP state strongman BS Yeddyurappa.
"I believe in taking all cabinet members along with me. I have not meted out step-motherly treatment to any of my ministers. I do not know why Renukacharya is making such comments," he told reporters on the sidelines of a function here.
Gowda said he had confidence in all ministers and was satisfied with their performance.
Renukacharya, a vocal supporter of Yeddyurappa, had reportedly accused Gowda of looking down on the former Chief Minister`s supporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- If Bihar marches forward, then nation will also progress: PM Modi
- Watch: CCTV footage of open firing on a liquor shop in Jabalpur
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!