K’taka CM refutes minister`s allegations
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister DV Sadananda Gowda on Sunday refuted Excise Minister MP Renukacharya`s allegations that step-motherly treatment was being meted out to ministers, who are supporters of BJP state strongman BS Yeddyurappa.
"I believe in taking all cabinet members along with me. I have not meted out step-motherly treatment to any of my ministers. I do not know why Renukacharya is making such comments," he told reporters on the sidelines of a function here.
Gowda said he had confidence in all ministers and was satisfied with their performance.
Renukacharya, a vocal supporter of Yeddyurappa, had reportedly accused Gowda of looking down on the former Chief Minister`s supporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!