Leadership issue in K`taka resolved: Eshwarappa
Shimoga: BJP`s Karnataka unit president K S Eshwarappa on Saturday claimed that the leadership issue in the state has been resolved and Sadananda Gowda would continue as the Chief Minister for the remaining term.
"Central leaders have spoken to former Chief Minister
B S Yeddyurappa and leadership issue has been resolved," he
Replying to a question, Eshwarappa said cabinet expansion
and appointment to boards and corporations would be done after
the budget session, which ends on March 30.
Minister for Medical Education A Ramdas, however, said the
crisis in the party would end by April 15.
He told reporters in Mysore that after the crisis ends,
party leaders would undertake a state-wide tour "to express
regret over the political developments that had hit BJP."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter