Leadership issue in K`taka resolved: Eshwarappa
Shimoga: BJP`s Karnataka unit president K S Eshwarappa on Saturday claimed that the leadership issue in the state has been resolved and Sadananda Gowda would continue as the Chief Minister for the remaining term.
"Central leaders have spoken to former Chief Minister
B S Yeddyurappa and leadership issue has been resolved," he
Replying to a question, Eshwarappa said cabinet expansion
and appointment to boards and corporations would be done after
the budget session, which ends on March 30.
Minister for Medical Education A Ramdas, however, said the
crisis in the party would end by April 15.
He told reporters in Mysore that after the crisis ends,
party leaders would undertake a state-wide tour "to express
regret over the political developments that had hit BJP."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- More typhoons expected in China next month
- Raghuram Rajan, Arvind Subramanian 'foisted' on India by Americans: Swamy
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy terms burkini as 'provocation' that supports radical Islam
- Being obese can cause 13 types of cancer, say scientists
- All you want to know about Krishna Janmashtami: Muhurat, puja vidhi and timings!