Sulking Karnataka chief whip resigns
Bangalore: Karnataka government chief whip
D N Jeevaraj has resigned his post, apparently sulking over
denial of ministerial berth.
Jeevaraj, a ministerial aspirant tendered his resignation
to Assembly Speaker K G Bopaiah and it has been accepted,
Assembly secretariat sources said.
Jeevaraj represents Sringeri assembly constituency in
His resignation comes a day after Chief Minister D V
Sadananda Gowda expanded his ministry inducting 21 with
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...