Two associates of underworld don Ravi Pujari nabbed
Bangalore: Central Crime Branch (CCB) sleuths
nabbed two associates of notorious underworld don Ravi Pujari
while they were allegedly conspiring to rob and kill an
Ganesh Bangera (35) and Yogesh Kumar, whose age was not
specified, were arrested yesterday under Parappana Agrahara
police station limits and lethal weapons, two mobile phones,
chilli powder, plaster roll, nylon rope and about Rs 3,500 in
cash recovered from them, a CCB statement said.
Bangera has a number of criminal cases filed against him
in Cottonpet police station limits while Kumar was facing
criminal cases in Bantwal and Mangalore rural police station
limits, it said.
Meanwhile, three other aides of Pujari are absconding and
a hunt is on to nab them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security