Two associates of underworld don Ravi Pujari nabbed
Bangalore: Central Crime Branch (CCB) sleuths
nabbed two associates of notorious underworld don Ravi Pujari
while they were allegedly conspiring to rob and kill an
Ganesh Bangera (35) and Yogesh Kumar, whose age was not
specified, were arrested yesterday under Parappana Agrahara
police station limits and lethal weapons, two mobile phones,
chilli powder, plaster roll, nylon rope and about Rs 3,500 in
cash recovered from them, a CCB statement said.
Bangera has a number of criminal cases filed against him
in Cottonpet police station limits while Kumar was facing
criminal cases in Bantwal and Mangalore rural police station
limits, it said.
Meanwhile, three other aides of Pujari are absconding and
a hunt is on to nab them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK police say almost 6,200 hate crimes in month after Brexit vote
- Bodies of 14 executed in Libya's Benghazi found: Medical Centre
- MUST WATCH: When Virat Kohli toyed with Aussie attack
- Shocking: Maoist cadre reveals how women are exploited sexually by commanders
- French police ask Nice to destroy CCTV images of attack