Yeddyurappa appears before Lokayukta court
Bangalore: Former Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa on Friday appeared before the Lokayukta court in connection with an illegal land denotification case.
Besides Yeddyurappa, his two sons BY Raghavendra and BY Vijayendra, son-in-law Sohan Kumar and three other accused also appeared before Lokayukta Court judge NK Sudhindra Rao in the case filed on the fourth private complaint by advocate Sirajin Basha.
The court adjourned the case to April 12 for further hearing.
All the accused, who have already been granted anticipatory bail by the Karnataka High Court in this case, appeared in the court in response to summons issued by it on February 23.
The case pertains to alleged illegal denotifcation of government land in Hebbal, Sreerampura and allotment of site in RMC-II stage.
This is the third private complaint out of the five in
which Yeddyurappa has been issued summons. In October last, he
was sent to judicial custody when he appeared before the court
in two corruption cases. He was subsequently released on bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you