Yeddyurappa appears before Lokayukta court
Bangalore: Former Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa on Friday appeared before the Lokayukta court in connection with an illegal land denotification case.
Besides Yeddyurappa, his two sons BY Raghavendra and BY Vijayendra, son-in-law Sohan Kumar and three other accused also appeared before Lokayukta Court judge NK Sudhindra Rao in the case filed on the fourth private complaint by advocate Sirajin Basha.
The court adjourned the case to April 12 for further hearing.
All the accused, who have already been granted anticipatory bail by the Karnataka High Court in this case, appeared in the court in response to summons issued by it on February 23.
The case pertains to alleged illegal denotifcation of government land in Hebbal, Sreerampura and allotment of site in RMC-II stage.
This is the third private complaint out of the five in
which Yeddyurappa has been issued summons. In October last, he
was sent to judicial custody when he appeared before the court
in two corruption cases. He was subsequently released on bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Teenager killed in firing by security forces as Rajnath Singh visits Kashmir
- Rio Olympics highlights: Ten moments that defined the Games for Indian contingent
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Altaf Hussain gives up MQM leadership after calling Pakistan 'cancer'
- Maharashtra Board (MSBSHSE) HSC Examination Result declared: Check Class 12 results at www.mahresult.nic.in