Yeddyurappa appears before Lokayukta court
Bangalore: Former Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa on Friday appeared before the Lokayukta court in connection with an illegal land denotification case.
Besides Yeddyurappa, his two sons BY Raghavendra and BY Vijayendra, son-in-law Sohan Kumar and three other accused also appeared before Lokayukta Court judge NK Sudhindra Rao in the case filed on the fourth private complaint by advocate Sirajin Basha.
The court adjourned the case to April 12 for further hearing.
All the accused, who have already been granted anticipatory bail by the Karnataka High Court in this case, appeared in the court in response to summons issued by it on February 23.
The case pertains to alleged illegal denotifcation of government land in Hebbal, Sreerampura and allotment of site in RMC-II stage.
This is the third private complaint out of the five in
which Yeddyurappa has been issued summons. In October last, he
was sent to judicial custody when he appeared before the court
in two corruption cases. He was subsequently released on bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Under construction building collapses in Hyderabad, several labourers trapped
- What a dance! Pakistan's 'Hrithik Roshan' enthralls judges of America's Got Talent - WATCH
- BSF, Pakistan Rangers to hold DG-level talks in Islamabad next week
- Colossal buzz! Karan Johar mighty impressed with Riteish Deshmukh's 'Banjo'- See teaser poster
- India, US solar case: WTO appellate body's ruling in mid-Sept