Yeddyurappa worships at Guruvayur temple
Guruvayur (Ker): Karnataka Chief Minister B S
Yeddyurappa offered worship at the famous Sreekrishna temple
here on Monday.
After praying at the shrine, Yeddyurappa offered the
`Thulabharam` ritual using butter.
Thulabharam is an important ritual of the shrine in which
the devotee sits in one of the scales of a balance while the
article of offering like butter,jaggery or banana is placed
on the other to balance it.
He was received at the temple by its administrator K N
Raghunathan and other senior officials.
After offering worship, he returned to Bangalore.
Yeddyyurappa was on general ayurvedic treatment at the
famous Kottakkal Aryavidyasala in Malappuram District in the
state since June 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble