Yeddyurappa worships at Guruvayur temple
Guruvayur (Ker): Karnataka Chief Minister B S
Yeddyurappa offered worship at the famous Sreekrishna temple
here on Monday.
After praying at the shrine, Yeddyurappa offered the
`Thulabharam` ritual using butter.
Thulabharam is an important ritual of the shrine in which
the devotee sits in one of the scales of a balance while the
article of offering like butter,jaggery or banana is placed
on the other to balance it.
He was received at the temple by its administrator K N
Raghunathan and other senior officials.
After offering worship, he returned to Bangalore.
Yeddyyurappa was on general ayurvedic treatment at the
famous Kottakkal Aryavidyasala in Malappuram District in the
state since June 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you