Yeddyurappa worships at Guruvayur temple
Guruvayur (Ker): Karnataka Chief Minister B S
Yeddyurappa offered worship at the famous Sreekrishna temple
here on Monday.
After praying at the shrine, Yeddyurappa offered the
`Thulabharam` ritual using butter.
Thulabharam is an important ritual of the shrine in which
the devotee sits in one of the scales of a balance while the
article of offering like butter,jaggery or banana is placed
on the other to balance it.
He was received at the temple by its administrator K N
Raghunathan and other senior officials.
After offering worship, he returned to Bangalore.
Yeddyyurappa was on general ayurvedic treatment at the
famous Kottakkal Aryavidyasala in Malappuram District in the
state since June 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- Tata Motors launches two new commercial vehicles in Indonesia
- ArcelorMittal to pay $110 million fine for price fixing in South Africa
- Sisodia attacks PM on 'killer' Chinese manjha, demands ban on import
- India seeks Iraq help in release of abducted Indians
- No more at risk! Three rare Channel island fox subspecies removed from endangered list