‘Chandrasekharan murder probe in the right directi
Kozhikode: Minister of state for Home, Mullappally Ramachandran, Wednesday said the probe in the murder of Revolutionary Marxist Party leader, TP Chandrasekharan, is moving in the right direction.
Hitting out at the CPIM, he alleged that people who have been taken into custody or under arrest in connection with the murder have connection with the CPI(M).
Ramachandran said the CPI(M) "attempts to demoralise the probing officials with threats" will not be allowed and accused it of trying to silence the media.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan: Man held for raping 5-year-old girl, torturing 2-yr old sibling
- BSP workers abusing Dayashankar's wife, daughter: BJP
- Kabali movie review: Rajinikanth is the driving force in this otherwise trite tale!
- AN-32 aircraft with 29 aboard missing; Indian Air Force intensifies search operation
- Milo Yiannopoulos Twitter ban: WikiLeaks threatens to start its own micro-blogging service