‘Chandrasekharan murder probe in the right directi
Kozhikode: Minister of state for Home, Mullappally Ramachandran, Wednesday said the probe in the murder of Revolutionary Marxist Party leader, TP Chandrasekharan, is moving in the right direction.
Hitting out at the CPIM, he alleged that people who have been taken into custody or under arrest in connection with the murder have connection with the CPI(M).
Ramachandran said the CPI(M) "attempts to demoralise the probing officials with threats" will not be allowed and accused it of trying to silence the media.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown