‘Chandrasekharan murder probe in the right directi
Kozhikode: Minister of state for Home, Mullappally Ramachandran, Wednesday said the probe in the murder of Revolutionary Marxist Party leader, TP Chandrasekharan, is moving in the right direction.
Hitting out at the CPIM, he alleged that people who have been taken into custody or under arrest in connection with the murder have connection with the CPI(M).
Ramachandran said the CPI(M) "attempts to demoralise the probing officials with threats" will not be allowed and accused it of trying to silence the media.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?