Former Kerala CM Karunakaran hospitalised
Thiruvananthapuram: Congress veteran and four-time former Kerala chief minister K. Karunakaran was admitted to intensive care unit at a private hospital here Thursday morning following complaints of fever. He is 92.
Doctors say the former minister`s condition is fine but he has been advised rest for a week following chest infection.
He had spent a week in the hospital November last year as well.
Off late, Karunakaran has been remaining indoors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon