Former Kerala CM Karunakaran hospitalised
Thiruvananthapuram: Congress veteran and four-time former Kerala chief minister K. Karunakaran was admitted to intensive care unit at a private hospital here Thursday morning following complaints of fever. He is 92.
Doctors say the former minister`s condition is fine but he has been advised rest for a week following chest infection.
He had spent a week in the hospital November last year as well.
Off late, Karunakaran has been remaining indoors.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says