Former Kerala CM Karunakaran hospitalised
Thiruvananthapuram: Congress veteran and four-time former Kerala chief minister K. Karunakaran was admitted to intensive care unit at a private hospital here Thursday morning following complaints of fever. He is 92.
Doctors say the former minister`s condition is fine but he has been advised rest for a week following chest infection.
He had spent a week in the hospital November last year as well.
Off late, Karunakaran has been remaining indoors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'