Kerala Chief whip comes down on govt
Kochi: The Kerala Government Chief Whip, P C George, on Friday flayed the government for not bringing to the High Court`s notice the decision taken by the assembly about handing over the vigilance case relating to alleged corruption in Palakkad based state-owned company Malabar Cements to CBI.
In a plea seeking to implead himself in a petition seeking CBI probe into the alleged corruption in the company, George said the Home Minister had stated in the assembly that government had no objection to transfer the case to CBI. He also claimed to have certain information in the case.
George claimed that he had rendered all assistance for CBI inquiry for ascertaining the true cause of death of V Saseendran, former secretary of the company and his two children, who were found dead inside their house on January 31,2011.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'