Kerala Chief whip comes down on govt
Kochi: The Kerala Government Chief Whip, P C George, on Friday flayed the government for not bringing to the High Court`s notice the decision taken by the assembly about handing over the vigilance case relating to alleged corruption in Palakkad based state-owned company Malabar Cements to CBI.
In a plea seeking to implead himself in a petition seeking CBI probe into the alleged corruption in the company, George said the Home Minister had stated in the assembly that government had no objection to transfer the case to CBI. He also claimed to have certain information in the case.
George claimed that he had rendered all assistance for CBI inquiry for ascertaining the true cause of death of V Saseendran, former secretary of the company and his two children, who were found dead inside their house on January 31,2011.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Max Landis writing 'Pepe Le Pew' movie!
- Demand to ban advertisements on fairness creams in RS
- Migaloo sighting alert! White humpback whale spotted off Australia's Byron Bay (See pic)
- 'Iron Lady' Irom Sharmila to end 16-year fast on August 9, contest elections in Manipur
- PHOTO: Vivian Richards' son Mali captures Virat Kohli's knock in painting