Kerala CM seeks removal of finance minister
Kottayam: Welcoming the move of Kerala
chief minister VS Achutanandan to enquire other state`s
lottery related issues to the centre, Kerala Congress (M)
vice-chairman P C George MLA on Wednesday said the chief minister has followed a different measure as he is aware that the thief is within the ship.
In this circumstance, the party demanded that if the
finance minister Thomas Isaac is not willing to resign he
should be removed from the ministry, George told presspersons here.
He said during the past 4 and half years rule the
lottery mafia took away Rs.65000 crore at the rate of Rs.56
crore per day. It was the finance minster who aided the
lottery mafia, he said.
The government was forced to stop lottery business due to
the interference of court and firm attitude of UDF, George
By announcing free ration for only one week for the
flood-hit people in Alappuzha and Kottayam, the decision of
the ministry was a challenge to farmers in the area.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'