KPCC chief meets Raghavan
Kannur: Amid reports of CMP leader MV Raghavan being disillusioned with the UDF on the Pariyaram medical college issue, KPCC President Ramesh Chennithala on Wednesday said there are no serious differences of opinion between United Democratic Front and the Communist Marxist Party, a constituent of the front.
A final decision on taking over the Pariyaram cooperative medical college by the government will be taken only after consultation with Raghavan, he told reporters after meeting Raghavan at his residence here.
However, Raghavan said `the issues I had raised still exists`.
Raghavan had been demanding that the Pariyaram medical college be retained in the cooperative sector.
The state Government had recently decided to consider the prospect of taking over the Kochi and Pariyaram Cooperative Medical Colleges.
Of late Raghavan had been disillusioned with the UDF as it had not considered his demand for the dismissal of the CPI (M)-led administrative panel of Pariyaram Cooperative Medical Collge. The gap had further widened with the government`s proposal to take over the college.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India