KPCC chief meets Raghavan
Kannur: Amid reports of CMP leader MV Raghavan being disillusioned with the UDF on the Pariyaram medical college issue, KPCC President Ramesh Chennithala on Wednesday said there are no serious differences of opinion between United Democratic Front and the Communist Marxist Party, a constituent of the front.
A final decision on taking over the Pariyaram cooperative medical college by the government will be taken only after consultation with Raghavan, he told reporters after meeting Raghavan at his residence here.
However, Raghavan said `the issues I had raised still exists`.
Raghavan had been demanding that the Pariyaram medical college be retained in the cooperative sector.
The state Government had recently decided to consider the prospect of taking over the Kochi and Pariyaram Cooperative Medical Colleges.
Of late Raghavan had been disillusioned with the UDF as it had not considered his demand for the dismissal of the CPI (M)-led administrative panel of Pariyaram Cooperative Medical Collge. The gap had further widened with the government`s proposal to take over the college.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Delhi Police on terrorists' radar
- India vs West Indies: Satisfied to score double ton after forgettable debut, says Virat Kohli
- FIR lodged over beating of two Dalits in Bihar's Muzaffarpur
- HILARIOUS! Virender Sehwag's take on Kohli and Kabali will leave you in splits
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic