KPCC chief meets Raghavan
Kannur: Amid reports of CMP leader MV Raghavan being disillusioned with the UDF on the Pariyaram medical college issue, KPCC President Ramesh Chennithala on Wednesday said there are no serious differences of opinion between United Democratic Front and the Communist Marxist Party, a constituent of the front.
A final decision on taking over the Pariyaram cooperative medical college by the government will be taken only after consultation with Raghavan, he told reporters after meeting Raghavan at his residence here.
However, Raghavan said `the issues I had raised still exists`.
Raghavan had been demanding that the Pariyaram medical college be retained in the cooperative sector.
The state Government had recently decided to consider the prospect of taking over the Kochi and Pariyaram Cooperative Medical Colleges.
Of late Raghavan had been disillusioned with the UDF as it had not considered his demand for the dismissal of the CPI (M)-led administrative panel of Pariyaram Cooperative Medical Collge. The gap had further widened with the government`s proposal to take over the college.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Delhi: Two killed in road accident in New Ashok Nagar
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- Fiji: Floating island restaurant in middle of ocean
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- CBSE Results 2015: 10th board exam results to be declared on May 27
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- Jayalalithaa returns as Tamil Nadu CM: As it happened
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day