LDF will achieve record victory: Vijayan
Kannur: Left Democratic Front (LDF) will achieve record victory in the local body elections, being held in the Kerala.
Speaking to mediapersons after casting his vote at Cherikkal Junior Basic School at Pinarayi 13 kms away from Thalassery, CPI(M) State Secretary, Pinarayi Vijayan said that the LDF has been maintaining an uppherhand thoughout the campaigning, including in the so called stronghold of UDF areas.
The trend shows that people had accepted the welfare-oriented programmes and the development activities undertaken by the CPI(M)-led LDF government in the state.
The secular minded People of the state will give a fitting reply to the UDF, which had entered into unholy nexus with communalist forces in the polls, he said, adding `the record victory that LDF will achieve in the polls will be a victory of secularism.
“LDF was proud of the state government achievements,” he said.
Vijayan alleged that UDF had the habit of making wild allegation whenever elections are held in the state.
The trend found in the state points that the LDF would come out with an impressive performance in the polls, he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal