Recovery of explosives from train: Sketch of suspect released
Thiruvananthapuram: Railway Police today
released a sketch of a man, suspected to have placed explosive
materials found in a train at Mavellikara station on July 8.
The person was suspected to have boarded the
Thiruvananthapuram-bound Vanchinad Express either at Ernakulam
or Chaganassery, they said.
The sketch of the man, said to be aged 35, was prepared
after talking to several persons who travelled in the train,
sources in the State Railway police, investigating the case
A packet of plastic bag containing low-intensity explosive
material, two detonators and aluminium cables were found by
passengers while the train was waiting for crossing at the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security