Recovery of explosives from train: Sketch of suspect released
Thiruvananthapuram: Railway Police today
released a sketch of a man, suspected to have placed explosive
materials found in a train at Mavellikara station on July 8.
The person was suspected to have boarded the
Thiruvananthapuram-bound Vanchinad Express either at Ernakulam
or Chaganassery, they said.
The sketch of the man, said to be aged 35, was prepared
after talking to several persons who travelled in the train,
sources in the State Railway police, investigating the case
A packet of plastic bag containing low-intensity explosive
material, two detonators and aluminium cables were found by
passengers while the train was waiting for crossing at the
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption