Recovery of explosives from train: Sketch of suspect released
Thiruvananthapuram: Railway Police today
released a sketch of a man, suspected to have placed explosive
materials found in a train at Mavellikara station on July 8.
The person was suspected to have boarded the
Thiruvananthapuram-bound Vanchinad Express either at Ernakulam
or Chaganassery, they said.
The sketch of the man, said to be aged 35, was prepared
after talking to several persons who travelled in the train,
sources in the State Railway police, investigating the case
A packet of plastic bag containing low-intensity explosive
material, two detonators and aluminium cables were found by
passengers while the train was waiting for crossing at the
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'