Recovery of explosives from train: Sketch of suspect released
Thiruvananthapuram: Railway Police today
released a sketch of a man, suspected to have placed explosive
materials found in a train at Mavellikara station on July 8.
The person was suspected to have boarded the
Thiruvananthapuram-bound Vanchinad Express either at Ernakulam
or Chaganassery, they said.
The sketch of the man, said to be aged 35, was prepared
after talking to several persons who travelled in the train,
sources in the State Railway police, investigating the case
A packet of plastic bag containing low-intensity explosive
material, two detonators and aluminium cables were found by
passengers while the train was waiting for crossing at the
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch
- Thai junta rules out link between latest bombings and earlier deadly attacks
- 'Befikre' Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor's latest STILL will make you standstill!
- Mars had climate suitable for life four billion years ago
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch