Recovery of explosives from train: Sketch of suspect released
Thiruvananthapuram: Railway Police today
released a sketch of a man, suspected to have placed explosive
materials found in a train at Mavellikara station on July 8.
The person was suspected to have boarded the
Thiruvananthapuram-bound Vanchinad Express either at Ernakulam
or Chaganassery, they said.
The sketch of the man, said to be aged 35, was prepared
after talking to several persons who travelled in the train,
sources in the State Railway police, investigating the case
A packet of plastic bag containing low-intensity explosive
material, two detonators and aluminium cables were found by
passengers while the train was waiting for crossing at the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- Tamil Nadu: Two children electrocuted, 40 injured as live wire falls on school bus, probe ordered
- Salman Khan – Sanjay Dutt friendship turns sour?