Refrain from public criticism: Chennithala to UDF leaders
Kozhikode: KPCC President Ramesh Chennithala on Sunday urged United Democratic Front leaders to refrain from public criticism as it would harm the front.
"UDF leaders should stop airing derogatory statements. It will only defame the front and the party. In party related matters, leaders should air their opinion at the party fora.If the matter concerns UDF, leaders can express their opinion in the front," he said in a brief talk with mediapersons here
Public criticism does not suit the front and that cannot be accepted, he said.
Chennithala said the recent budget presented by Finance Minister K M Mani in the Assembly was people friendly.
`If there is any complaint that can be settled through discussions," Chennithala said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report