Refrain from public criticism: Chennithala to UDF leaders
Kozhikode: KPCC President Ramesh Chennithala on Sunday urged United Democratic Front leaders to refrain from public criticism as it would harm the front.
"UDF leaders should stop airing derogatory statements. It will only defame the front and the party. In party related matters, leaders should air their opinion at the party fora.If the matter concerns UDF, leaders can express their opinion in the front," he said in a brief talk with mediapersons here
Public criticism does not suit the front and that cannot be accepted, he said.
Chennithala said the recent budget presented by Finance Minister K M Mani in the Assembly was people friendly.
`If there is any complaint that can be settled through discussions," Chennithala said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui