Refrain from public criticism: Chennithala to UDF leaders
Kozhikode: KPCC President Ramesh Chennithala on Sunday urged United Democratic Front leaders to refrain from public criticism as it would harm the front.
"UDF leaders should stop airing derogatory statements. It will only defame the front and the party. In party related matters, leaders should air their opinion at the party fora.If the matter concerns UDF, leaders can express their opinion in the front," he said in a brief talk with mediapersons here
Public criticism does not suit the front and that cannot be accepted, he said.
Chennithala said the recent budget presented by Finance Minister K M Mani in the Assembly was people friendly.
`If there is any complaint that can be settled through discussions," Chennithala said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS