Refrain from public criticism: Chennithala to UDF leaders
Kozhikode: KPCC President Ramesh Chennithala on Sunday urged United Democratic Front leaders to refrain from public criticism as it would harm the front.
"UDF leaders should stop airing derogatory statements. It will only defame the front and the party. In party related matters, leaders should air their opinion at the party fora.If the matter concerns UDF, leaders can express their opinion in the front," he said in a brief talk with mediapersons here
Public criticism does not suit the front and that cannot be accepted, he said.
Chennithala said the recent budget presented by Finance Minister K M Mani in the Assembly was people friendly.
`If there is any complaint that can be settled through discussions," Chennithala said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!