Refrain from public criticism: Chennithala to UDF leaders
Kozhikode: KPCC President Ramesh Chennithala on Sunday urged United Democratic Front leaders to refrain from public criticism as it would harm the front.
"UDF leaders should stop airing derogatory statements. It will only defame the front and the party. In party related matters, leaders should air their opinion at the party fora.If the matter concerns UDF, leaders can express their opinion in the front," he said in a brief talk with mediapersons here
Public criticism does not suit the front and that cannot be accepted, he said.
Chennithala said the recent budget presented by Finance Minister K M Mani in the Assembly was people friendly.
`If there is any complaint that can be settled through discussions," Chennithala said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!