South-west monsoon active over Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: South-west monsoon
has been active over Kerala. Rain occurred at most places in
According to meteorology sources here, heavy rainfall
reports in cm are Mannarkkad 8, Angadippuram, Nilampur,
Perunthalmanna, Munnar and Vadakara 7 each.
Other chief amounts of rainfall reports in cm are
Kanjirappally, Manjery, Ottappalam, Perumbavoor and Thodupuzha
Another 44 stations reported rainfall of 1-5 cm.
Forecast valid until the morning of August 20, rain or
thunder showers will occur at many places in Kerala and
Heavy rainfall warning: Isolated heavy rain will occur
in Kerala during next 48 hours.
Fishermen warning: Strong onshore winds from
north-westernly direction speed occasionally reaching 45-55
KMPH is likely along off Kerala coast and over Lakshadweep
area during next 24 hours, outlook no significant change.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report