South-west monsoon active over Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: South-west monsoon
has been active over Kerala. Rain occurred at most places in
According to meteorology sources here, heavy rainfall
reports in cm are Mannarkkad 8, Angadippuram, Nilampur,
Perunthalmanna, Munnar and Vadakara 7 each.
Other chief amounts of rainfall reports in cm are
Kanjirappally, Manjery, Ottappalam, Perumbavoor and Thodupuzha
Another 44 stations reported rainfall of 1-5 cm.
Forecast valid until the morning of August 20, rain or
thunder showers will occur at many places in Kerala and
Heavy rainfall warning: Isolated heavy rain will occur
in Kerala during next 48 hours.
Fishermen warning: Strong onshore winds from
north-westernly direction speed occasionally reaching 45-55
KMPH is likely along off Kerala coast and over Lakshadweep
area during next 24 hours, outlook no significant change.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- VIDEOS: MS Dhoni's wife Sakshi shares her adorable moments with daughter Ziva
- 26/11 mastermind Hafiz Saeed announces 'jihad to free Pakistani rivers from India'
- Chinese ship inaugurates expanded Panama Canal
- Euro 2016: Germany cruise into last eight with 3-0 Slovakia win
- Security in Kashmir reviewed following Pampore attack; Amarnath Yatra to begin soon