UDF submits `Charge sheet` against LDF government
Thiruvananthapuram: Union Minister for Civil
Aviation and congress leader Vayalar Ravi today said that
the five-year rule of the CPI-M led LDF government in Kerala
was a total failure.
Addressing a meeting organised in connection with the
copletion of `Kerala Mochana Yatra` led by state former chief
minister Oommen Chandy, Ravi said government failed to deliver
anything to people.
What had happened in Kerala for the past five years was
only a `political dram` enacted by State Chief Minister V S
The groupism in CPI-M between Achuthanandan and CPI-M State
Secretary Pinarayi Vinajayn was the hallmark of the LDF rule,
Earlier, a delegation of UDF leaders led by Chandy submitted
to Governor R S Gavai a `charge-sheet` with the lapses of the
five-year rule of the LDF government.
KPCC President Rmamesh Chennithala and other senior UDF
leaders were present on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MUST WATCH: Kargil martyr's daughter's message to India and Pakistan on Facebook - `Enough is enough`
- Hubble spots galaxy hidding in night sky – See pic!
- Do men really mean all what they say? Read on to decode men
- Dear ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you
- Twitter explodes with reactions over Kanhaiya Kumar touching Lalu's feet - Viral picture inside