Woman killed in explosion outside cracker unit
Kozhikode: A 34-year-old woman, working in a
cracker manufacturing unit at Kakkoor, was killed when
some explosives she was carrying in a bag exploded on Friday.
The woman was carrying the explosives in a plastic bag
when it fell on ground and exploded outside the unit, killing
her on the spot and injuring another.
Two other women, who were working inside the unit, escaped
unhurt, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sell your old car for scrap and get freebies from government
- IPL 2016 Final: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs SunRisers Hyderabad — Possible XIs, Date, Time, Venue, TV Listing, Live Streaming
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- FIs can obtain self-certification via internet banking: CBDT