Woman killed in explosion outside cracker unit
Kozhikode: A 34-year-old woman, working in a
cracker manufacturing unit at Kakkoor, was killed when
some explosives she was carrying in a bag exploded on Friday.
The woman was carrying the explosives in a plastic bag
when it fell on ground and exploded outside the unit, killing
her on the spot and injuring another.
Two other women, who were working inside the unit, escaped
unhurt, police added.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK - Part II
- Chinese soldiers spotted in Uttarakhand's Chamoli; defence ministry says 'no incursion'
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump could win, warns Barack Obama
- Delhi Transport Minister says 17 auto unions end strike; union leader denies
- World at war over money, not religious faith, says Pope
- World Hepatitis Day, 2016: Ten facts you should know!