Woman killed in explosion outside cracker unit
Kozhikode: A 34-year-old woman, working in a
cracker manufacturing unit at Kakkoor, was killed when
some explosives she was carrying in a bag exploded on Friday.
The woman was carrying the explosives in a plastic bag
when it fell on ground and exploded outside the unit, killing
her on the spot and injuring another.
Two other women, who were working inside the unit, escaped
unhurt, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'