Woman killed in explosion outside cracker unit
Kozhikode: A 34-year-old woman, working in a
cracker manufacturing unit at Kakkoor, was killed when
some explosives she was carrying in a bag exploded on Friday.
The woman was carrying the explosives in a plastic bag
when it fell on ground and exploded outside the unit, killing
her on the spot and injuring another.
Two other women, who were working inside the unit, escaped
unhurt, police added.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?