Air India flight delayed after tyre burst
Indore: A Mumbai-Delhi Air India flight was delayed by over five hours after one of its tyres got deflated at the airport here Friday.
The tyre burst was noticed in the Mumbai-Delhi flight via Indore and Bhopal before it was to take off at 8 am from Ahilya Devi Airport, officials said.
The plane aborted its onward journey and all the 65 passengers on board were asked to disembark and taken to the airport complex, they said.
After necessary repair, the aircraft took off at 1.10 pm, the officials said.
Meanwhile, airport Director R N Shinde clarified that the plane did not land with the deflated tyre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PHOTO: After KKR's loss vs SRH, Shah Rukh Khan Tweets heart-wrenching image of cheerleaders crying
- Kardashians offered USD 100 million movie deal?
- Supreme Court to hear Italian government's plea on marine today
- Aww! Nargis Fakhri is missing THESE guys and gals
- Online application process for NEET II from today. Check www.aipmt.nic.in