Air India flight delayed after tyre burst
Indore: A Mumbai-Delhi Air India flight was delayed by over five hours after one of its tyres got deflated at the airport here Friday.
The tyre burst was noticed in the Mumbai-Delhi flight via Indore and Bhopal before it was to take off at 8 am from Ahilya Devi Airport, officials said.
The plane aborted its onward journey and all the 65 passengers on board were asked to disembark and taken to the airport complex, they said.
After necessary repair, the aircraft took off at 1.10 pm, the officials said.
Meanwhile, airport Director R N Shinde clarified that the plane did not land with the deflated tyre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!