BJP hits back after Rahul assails MP government
New Delhi: The BJP hit back at Rahul Gandhi on Thursday after he assailed its government in Madhya Pradesh, saying the Congress vice president was no match for its prime minister candidate, Narendra Modi.
"He is no match for Modi. He was trying to divert attention. Congress policies led to terrorism," Bharatiya Janata Party leader M Venkaiah Naidu said.
"The BJP politics is the politics of air-conditioners and industrialists," Gandhi said while addressing a rally in Sagar in the backward Bundelkhand region of Madhya Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers