BJP MLA to be quizzed in Shehla Masood murder
Bhopal: BJP MLA Dhruv Narayan Singh is among the 18 persons who will be quizzed in connection with the murder of RTI activist Shehla Masood, police sources said on Friday.
Singh is among the 18 persons who were either in contact with Shehla or who spoke to her regularly on her cellphone, they said.
A notice would soon be sent to the Bhopal MLA, who would be called and his statement recorded, the sources said.
Shehla was murdered in broad daylight on August 16 in front of her Koh-e-Fiza residence here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- AugustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: None will be spared, asserts Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar
- British politics in turmoil as Brexit talks loom
- US Presidential Elections: Hillary Clinton takes lead over Donald Trump, new polls show
- Pope warns against `Balkanisation` of Europe after Brexit vote
- Six killed in Lagos 'militant' attack