BJP MLA to be quizzed in Shehla Masood murder
Bhopal: BJP MLA Dhruv Narayan Singh is among the 18 persons who will be quizzed in connection with the murder of RTI activist Shehla Masood, police sources said on Friday.
Singh is among the 18 persons who were either in contact with Shehla or who spoke to her regularly on her cellphone, they said.
A notice would soon be sent to the Bhopal MLA, who would be called and his statement recorded, the sources said.
Shehla was murdered in broad daylight on August 16 in front of her Koh-e-Fiza residence here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player