BJP MLA to be quizzed in Shehla Masood murder
Bhopal: BJP MLA Dhruv Narayan Singh is among the 18 persons who will be quizzed in connection with the murder of RTI activist Shehla Masood, police sources said on Friday.
Singh is among the 18 persons who were either in contact with Shehla or who spoke to her regularly on her cellphone, they said.
A notice would soon be sent to the Bhopal MLA, who would be called and his statement recorded, the sources said.
Shehla was murdered in broad daylight on August 16 in front of her Koh-e-Fiza residence here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video