Congress is spreading false propaganda: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Zee Media Bureau/Manisha Singh
New Delhi: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said on Wednesday that the Congress was misleading the people and doing false propaganda regarding the BJP and his government.
He tweeted today saying that the state of MP was a symbol of communal harmony. He added that they did not believe in breaking but bringing people together.
Last week Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi, while pitching for his party in poll-bound Madhya Pradesh had said, addressing a rally at Lalpur, 18 kms from Shahdol, that under the BJP rule nothing had been done for the youth, farmers, women and the unemployed.
On the other hand the MP CM while taking a dig at Rahul had said that Congress VPs form of politics had to do with scams and corruption.
The MP CM had tweeted – "Congress VP says he wants to begin new form of politics. We all know the form of politics they do, with scams and corruption."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report