Congress to hold rally in MP CM`s constituency
Bhopal: Opposition Congress in Madhya Pradesh would hold a rally at Nasarullahganj in Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan`s assembly constituency to highlight the problems caused by illegal mining in the state.
Giving this information, Madhya Pradesh Congress spokesman, Mukesh Nayak told PTI that a decision on holding this rally on July 16 was taken on Friday at a meeting of the party`s coordination committee in New Delhi.
The State Congress spokesman said that Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh, Union Ministers Kamalnath and Jyotiraditya Scindia, State Congress President Kantilal Bhuria and Leader of Opposition, Ajay Singh and former Assembly Speaker Srinivas Tiwari would take part in the rally.
Nayak said that the rally should not be seen as launch of Congress campaign for the assembly elections.
He said that before the elections, similar rallies to highlight other issues would be held in Madhya Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!