Indore: Donation boxes stolen from temple
Indore: Two donation boxes containing an unspecified amount were stolen from the premises of a temple located in Vijay Nagar locality, police said.
The FIR filed by the priest of Lord Hanuman temple said that the boxes, which were stolen last night, were not opened in the last six months and the amount in them could be in range of Rs 30,000 to Rs 40,000, police said, adding that the temple management had not made any arrangements for security.
No arrest had been made so far and further probe is on, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax