Indore: Donation boxes stolen from temple
Indore: Two donation boxes containing an unspecified amount were stolen from the premises of a temple located in Vijay Nagar locality, police said.
The FIR filed by the priest of Lord Hanuman temple said that the boxes, which were stolen last night, were not opened in the last six months and the amount in them could be in range of Rs 30,000 to Rs 40,000, police said, adding that the temple management had not made any arrangements for security.
No arrest had been made so far and further probe is on, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach