Indore: Donation boxes stolen from temple
Indore: Two donation boxes containing an unspecified amount were stolen from the premises of a temple located in Vijay Nagar locality, police said.
The FIR filed by the priest of Lord Hanuman temple said that the boxes, which were stolen last night, were not opened in the last six months and the amount in them could be in range of Rs 30,000 to Rs 40,000, police said, adding that the temple management had not made any arrangements for security.
No arrest had been made so far and further probe is on, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country