Indore: Donation boxes stolen from temple
Indore: Two donation boxes containing an unspecified amount were stolen from the premises of a temple located in Vijay Nagar locality, police said.
The FIR filed by the priest of Lord Hanuman temple said that the boxes, which were stolen last night, were not opened in the last six months and the amount in them could be in range of Rs 30,000 to Rs 40,000, police said, adding that the temple management had not made any arrangements for security.
No arrest had been made so far and further probe is on, police said.
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video
- John Kerry to travel to Geneva on Sunday in show of support for Syria ceasefire: US
- Istanbul braces for police lockdown on May Day
- Jat leaders to hold ‘jail bharo’ movement in Haryana today, section 144 imposed in Jind
- PM Modi to launch solar-powered boats in Varanasi today, visit to Ballia also on cards