Indore: Donation boxes stolen from temple
Indore: Two donation boxes containing an unspecified amount were stolen from the premises of a temple located in Vijay Nagar locality, police said.
The FIR filed by the priest of Lord Hanuman temple said that the boxes, which were stolen last night, were not opened in the last six months and the amount in them could be in range of Rs 30,000 to Rs 40,000, police said, adding that the temple management had not made any arrangements for security.
No arrest had been made so far and further probe is on, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you