Issue of assault on Cong MLA figures in MP Assembly
Bhopal: Congress on Monday raised in Madhya
Pradesh Assembly the issue of a party MLA, Panchilal Medha,
being allegedly confined and beaten up in a posh mall.
The matter was raised during Zero Hour by Kalpana
Parulekar (Congress), who said the MLA has given a notice for
adjournment motion on the issue and demanded immediate
discussion on it.
Terming the issue as very serious, Leader of
Opposition Ajay Singh said it should be taken up for
When some members tried to rush towards the well of
the House, Speaker Ishwardas Rohani assured that the matter
will be discussed tomorrow following which they went back to
their respective seats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre