Madhya Pradesh: 4 wagons of goods train derailed
Sagar: Four wagons of a goods train, laden with coal, derailed near Bina station here on Sunday evening, disrupting rail traffic on the up Bina-Jhansi route, sources said.
"Four wagons of a goods train which was carrying coal to Jhansi from Bilaspur, got derailed near Bina yard on the up track around 5 pm today (Sunday)," railway sources said.
Bhopal Divisional Railway Manager Ghanshyam Singh reached the spot to supervise the track restoration work being carried out on a war footing, they said, adding that it is likely to get over by around 3 AM.
Following the incident, trains coming from Sagar to Bina were diverted and traffic has been shifted to down line.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa