Madhya Pradesh: 4 wagons of goods train derailed
Sagar: Four wagons of a goods train, laden with coal, derailed near Bina station here on Sunday evening, disrupting rail traffic on the up Bina-Jhansi route, sources said.
"Four wagons of a goods train which was carrying coal to Jhansi from Bilaspur, got derailed near Bina yard on the up track around 5 pm today (Sunday)," railway sources said.
Bhopal Divisional Railway Manager Ghanshyam Singh reached the spot to supervise the track restoration work being carried out on a war footing, they said, adding that it is likely to get over by around 3 AM.
Following the incident, trains coming from Sagar to Bina were diverted and traffic has been shifted to down line.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- RAW footage Caution: Speeding train runs over man as he lay on rail track – WATCH
- Ravichandran Ashwin, Shikhar Dhawan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar visit three-time NBA champions Miami Heat
- Tripura CM Manik Sarkar appeals to people to maintain peace, harmony
- SC rejects review petition of Telangana for division of assets
- VIDEO! Lionel Messi wins UEFA 'Goal of the Season' award for scoring this beauty