Madhya Pradesh: 4 wagons of goods train derailed
Sagar: Four wagons of a goods train, laden with coal, derailed near Bina station here on Sunday evening, disrupting rail traffic on the up Bina-Jhansi route, sources said.
"Four wagons of a goods train which was carrying coal to Jhansi from Bilaspur, got derailed near Bina yard on the up track around 5 pm today (Sunday)," railway sources said.
Bhopal Divisional Railway Manager Ghanshyam Singh reached the spot to supervise the track restoration work being carried out on a war footing, they said, adding that it is likely to get over by around 3 AM.
Following the incident, trains coming from Sagar to Bina were diverted and traffic has been shifted to down line.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply