Madhya Pradesh: 4 wagons of goods train derailed
Sagar: Four wagons of a goods train, laden with coal, derailed near Bina station here on Sunday evening, disrupting rail traffic on the up Bina-Jhansi route, sources said.
"Four wagons of a goods train which was carrying coal to Jhansi from Bilaspur, got derailed near Bina yard on the up track around 5 pm today (Sunday)," railway sources said.
Bhopal Divisional Railway Manager Ghanshyam Singh reached the spot to supervise the track restoration work being carried out on a war footing, they said, adding that it is likely to get over by around 3 AM.
Following the incident, trains coming from Sagar to Bina were diverted and traffic has been shifted to down line.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31