Madhya Pradesh: 4 wagons of goods train derailed
Sagar: Four wagons of a goods train, laden with coal, derailed near Bina station here on Sunday evening, disrupting rail traffic on the up Bina-Jhansi route, sources said.
"Four wagons of a goods train which was carrying coal to Jhansi from Bilaspur, got derailed near Bina yard on the up track around 5 pm today (Sunday)," railway sources said.
Bhopal Divisional Railway Manager Ghanshyam Singh reached the spot to supervise the track restoration work being carried out on a war footing, they said, adding that it is likely to get over by around 3 AM.
Following the incident, trains coming from Sagar to Bina were diverted and traffic has been shifted to down line.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?