MP Cong demands CBI enquiry into mining leases
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Congress on Sunday
demanded a CBI enquiry into the alleged role of the Chief
Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan and others in allotment of
mining leases in the state.
Addressing a press conference, the State Congress media
department chairman, Manak Agarwal said that the scam in
allotment of mining leases in the State was bigger than that
He said that if facts about mining leases came to fore,
he had no doubt that Chouhan would be in big trouble.
He said that one-third area of the State was occupied by
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Iraq executions carried out without proper trial, fuelled by vengeance: UN
- India to buy 500 helicopters, 12 submarines, over 200 fighter jets in next 10 years: Report
- Pakistan denies Dawood's presence in Karachi, says 'UN report motivated by India's aim to malign us'
- 'Chikungunya cases highest this year since 2006'
- Umbilical cells linked to increase risk of obesity: Study