MP Cong demands CBI enquiry into mining leases
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Congress on Sunday
demanded a CBI enquiry into the alleged role of the Chief
Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan and others in allotment of
mining leases in the state.
Addressing a press conference, the State Congress media
department chairman, Manak Agarwal said that the scam in
allotment of mining leases in the State was bigger than that
He said that if facts about mining leases came to fore,
he had no doubt that Chouhan would be in big trouble.
He said that one-third area of the State was occupied by
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living