MP government suspends official for allegedly molesting girl
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh government on Monday suspended Joint Director of the Industries Department GP Malviya on Monday, for allegedly molesting a girl student.
The girl had accepted a lift from Malviya recently, after which he had allegedly molested her.
Later, she reported the matter to the police.
Since then, Malviya has been absconding, the police said, adding that efforts are on to trace him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!