MP govt spent over Rs 4 lakh on Advani`s pvt visit
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh State Tourism
Development Corporation spent Rs 4,20,800 on account of the
visit of veteran BJP leader, LK Advani, to Pachmarhi in the
state in June last year.
This is revealed by the documents obtained by RTI
activist Shehla Masood, who was murdered near her house here
Documents reveal that as much as Rs 17,789 were spent on
`high tea` for Advani`s guests at the city`s Palash Residency
The BJP leader, who had come on a private visit, was
declared a `state guest`.
Rs 13,054 were spent on the stay of Advani`s PA, Deepak
Chopra, at a city hotel a day before Advani`s arrival.
Further, Rs 54,871 were spent on making transport
arrangements for Advani`s visit to Pachmarhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'