MP govt spent over Rs 4 lakh on Advani`s pvt visit
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh State Tourism
Development Corporation spent Rs 4,20,800 on account of the
visit of veteran BJP leader, LK Advani, to Pachmarhi in the
state in June last year.
This is revealed by the documents obtained by RTI
activist Shehla Masood, who was murdered near her house here
Documents reveal that as much as Rs 17,789 were spent on
`high tea` for Advani`s guests at the city`s Palash Residency
The BJP leader, who had come on a private visit, was
declared a `state guest`.
Rs 13,054 were spent on the stay of Advani`s PA, Deepak
Chopra, at a city hotel a day before Advani`s arrival.
Further, Rs 54,871 were spent on making transport
arrangements for Advani`s visit to Pachmarhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Live: Supporters pay last respects to Jayalalithaa at Rajaji Hall; cremation today evening
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest