MP govt spent over Rs 4 lakh on Advani`s pvt visit
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh State Tourism
Development Corporation spent Rs 4,20,800 on account of the
visit of veteran BJP leader, LK Advani, to Pachmarhi in the
state in June last year.
This is revealed by the documents obtained by RTI
activist Shehla Masood, who was murdered near her house here
Documents reveal that as much as Rs 17,789 were spent on
`high tea` for Advani`s guests at the city`s Palash Residency
The BJP leader, who had come on a private visit, was
declared a `state guest`.
Rs 13,054 were spent on the stay of Advani`s PA, Deepak
Chopra, at a city hotel a day before Advani`s arrival.
Further, Rs 54,871 were spent on making transport
arrangements for Advani`s visit to Pachmarhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!