People don`t want Rahul`s "emotional atyachar": BJP
Indore: BJP leader and Madhya Pradesh Industries Minister Kailash Vijayvargiya on Friday said here that people did not want to face the "emotional atyachar (excesses)" in the form of Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi`s speeches.
"Rahul Gandhi has been continually making emotional speeches so that people`s attention could be diverted from important issues before the country. Where were his emotions when the people were suffering from corruption and inflation?" the minister said in a statement.
Using a phrase from a Bollywood song, he added that people today did not want "emotional atyachar" and Rahul should stop his "emotional blackmail".
Rahul had addressed rallies in the poll-bound Madhya Pradesh yesterday, attacking the ruling BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday