People don`t want Rahul`s "emotional atyachar": BJP
Indore: BJP leader and Madhya Pradesh Industries Minister Kailash Vijayvargiya on Friday said here that people did not want to face the "emotional atyachar (excesses)" in the form of Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi`s speeches.
"Rahul Gandhi has been continually making emotional speeches so that people`s attention could be diverted from important issues before the country. Where were his emotions when the people were suffering from corruption and inflation?" the minister said in a statement.
Using a phrase from a Bollywood song, he added that people today did not want "emotional atyachar" and Rahul should stop his "emotional blackmail".
Rahul had addressed rallies in the poll-bound Madhya Pradesh yesterday, attacking the ruling BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mega event today to mark 2 years of BJP govt; Amitabh to host small segment on girl child campaign
- Preity Zinta all set to make her first TV show appearance post wedding! – See pic
- Do you know where is Katrina Kaif's paradise? Watch video
- READ: What Suresh Raina said after Gujarat Lions' dream IPL run ended in Qualifier 2
- CBSE 10th Result 2016, CBSE Class 10th Results Cbse.nic.in & Cbseresults.nic.in 10th Results 2016 CBSE Board: CBSE Class 10th X Exam Result 2016 to be announced today on May 28 at 2 PM