People don`t want Rahul`s "emotional atyachar": BJP
Indore: BJP leader and Madhya Pradesh Industries Minister Kailash Vijayvargiya on Friday said here that people did not want to face the "emotional atyachar (excesses)" in the form of Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi`s speeches.
"Rahul Gandhi has been continually making emotional speeches so that people`s attention could be diverted from important issues before the country. Where were his emotions when the people were suffering from corruption and inflation?" the minister said in a statement.
Using a phrase from a Bollywood song, he added that people today did not want "emotional atyachar" and Rahul should stop his "emotional blackmail".
Rahul had addressed rallies in the poll-bound Madhya Pradesh yesterday, attacking the ruling BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Colombia deports top Peruvian crime lord
- After a half-century wait, first US cruise ship leaves Miami for Cuba
- Tear gas in Paris, Istanbul as tensions erupt on May Day
- Republican presidential race: Donald Trump hits out at Hillary Clinton and Ted Cruz ahead of Indiana primary
- Imran Khan demands ‘jail’ for Nawaz; reiterates Pak PM’s resignation over Panama Papers – Video inside