People don`t want Rahul`s "emotional atyachar": BJP
Indore: BJP leader and Madhya Pradesh Industries Minister Kailash Vijayvargiya on Friday said here that people did not want to face the "emotional atyachar (excesses)" in the form of Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi`s speeches.
"Rahul Gandhi has been continually making emotional speeches so that people`s attention could be diverted from important issues before the country. Where were his emotions when the people were suffering from corruption and inflation?" the minister said in a statement.
Using a phrase from a Bollywood song, he added that people today did not want "emotional atyachar" and Rahul should stop his "emotional blackmail".
Rahul had addressed rallies in the poll-bound Madhya Pradesh yesterday, attacking the ruling BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her