People don`t want Rahul`s "emotional atyachar": BJP
Indore: BJP leader and Madhya Pradesh Industries Minister Kailash Vijayvargiya on Friday said here that people did not want to face the "emotional atyachar (excesses)" in the form of Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi`s speeches.
"Rahul Gandhi has been continually making emotional speeches so that people`s attention could be diverted from important issues before the country. Where were his emotions when the people were suffering from corruption and inflation?" the minister said in a statement.
Using a phrase from a Bollywood song, he added that people today did not want "emotional atyachar" and Rahul should stop his "emotional blackmail".
Rahul had addressed rallies in the poll-bound Madhya Pradesh yesterday, attacking the ruling BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- SSC CGL 2016 exam dates out; read the eligibility criteria, registration details
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli