Police guard found dead at MP Cong chief`s house
Indore: A police guard posted at the residence of Madhya Pradesh Congress chief Kantilal Bhuria was found dead here on Tuesday, police said.
The deceased has been identified as Gajraj Singh Parihar (46), who was deployed at the house of PCC president and former Union Minister Kantilal Bhuria located in scheme no 78 in Lasudiya area here, police said.
A police officer probing the incident said that Parihar had gone to sleep in the middle of the night after his duty got over.
"However, his colleagues found him dead this morning, when they tried to wake him up," the officer said.
Police suspect that Parihar, who was from the 34th battalion of special security force, might have died due to some disease.
His body has been sent for postmortem, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj