Police search at Indore HC spark off rumour about bomb
Indore: A routine search at the Madhya
Pradesh High Court bench premises here today sparked off a
rumour about a bomb being planted there, leading to panic.
Additional Superintendent of Police Maheshchandra Jain
maintained that the search conducted by the police was a
"We did not get any information that a bomb had been
kept in the HC`s premises," the ASP said, adding the police
searched every part of the court as part of a routine
The police along with bomb disposal squad and sniffer
dogs searched the HC premises but did not find anything.
After a bomb blast in Pune in February, the Home
Ministry had sounded an alert in Indore and two other places
in the country.
Police are on their toes here and keeping a close watch
on important establishments since then.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday