Police search at Indore HC spark off rumour about bomb
Indore: A routine search at the Madhya
Pradesh High Court bench premises here today sparked off a
rumour about a bomb being planted there, leading to panic.
Additional Superintendent of Police Maheshchandra Jain
maintained that the search conducted by the police was a
"We did not get any information that a bomb had been
kept in the HC`s premises," the ASP said, adding the police
searched every part of the court as part of a routine
The police along with bomb disposal squad and sniffer
dogs searched the HC premises but did not find anything.
After a bomb blast in Pune in February, the Home
Ministry had sounded an alert in Indore and two other places
in the country.
Police are on their toes here and keeping a close watch
on important establishments since then.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Washington Navy Yard lockdown: As it happened