Police search at Indore HC spark off rumour about bomb
Indore: A routine search at the Madhya
Pradesh High Court bench premises here today sparked off a
rumour about a bomb being planted there, leading to panic.
Additional Superintendent of Police Maheshchandra Jain
maintained that the search conducted by the police was a
"We did not get any information that a bomb had been
kept in the HC`s premises," the ASP said, adding the police
searched every part of the court as part of a routine
The police along with bomb disposal squad and sniffer
dogs searched the HC premises but did not find anything.
After a bomb blast in Pune in February, the Home
Ministry had sounded an alert in Indore and two other places
in the country.
Police are on their toes here and keeping a close watch
on important establishments since then.
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video
- John Kerry to travel to Geneva on Sunday in show of support for Syria ceasefire: US
- Istanbul braces for police lockdown on May Day
- Jat leaders to hold ‘jail bharo’ movement in Haryana today, section 144 imposed in Jind
- PM Modi to launch solar-powered boats in Varanasi today, visit to Ballia also on cards