Samajwadi Party candidate arrested in Indore during protest
Indore: Police today arrested Samajwadi Party`s candidate from Indore Lok Sabha constituency Dr Neha Sharma and nine party workers on the charge of causing damage to government property by breaking the railing of Bus Rapid Transit System.
Police said that Dr Sharma and her supporters broke the railing of the BRTS system at Palasia square during a protest.
Sharma claimed she was protesting against alleged corruption in BRTS and inconvenience caused by BRTS to the people due to traffic jams.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?