Seven arrested for killing youth in Indore
Indore: Seven persons, who had fled after allegedly killing a young man in the city five days back, were Tuesday arrested.
A pistol and a sharp-edged weapon were recovered from the main accused, Nilesh Saluke alias Nillu, who had planned the killing and committed it along with six of his friends, DIG Rakesh Gupta told mediapersons here.
An alleged illicit relationship between the deceased and Nillu`s sister was the reason behind the crime, Gupta said.
Keertesh Shah alias Bablu Kalcha, 29, was found bleeding after he was attacked by the seven accused at Kukkut Bhawan under Chatripura police station limits of the city on the night of January 17. He had later succumbed to his wounds.
Two empty cartridges were also recovered from the scene.
Besides Nillu, the six others accused arrested were identified as - Parivesh, Aman, Chikku, Shakti Katke, Shivkalyan and Romit, the DIG said.
Another accused - Nikku - was still at large, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation