Seven arrested for killing youth in Indore
Indore: Seven persons, who had fled after allegedly killing a young man in the city five days back, were Tuesday arrested.
A pistol and a sharp-edged weapon were recovered from the main accused, Nilesh Saluke alias Nillu, who had planned the killing and committed it along with six of his friends, DIG Rakesh Gupta told mediapersons here.
An alleged illicit relationship between the deceased and Nillu`s sister was the reason behind the crime, Gupta said.
Keertesh Shah alias Bablu Kalcha, 29, was found bleeding after he was attacked by the seven accused at Kukkut Bhawan under Chatripura police station limits of the city on the night of January 17. He had later succumbed to his wounds.
Two empty cartridges were also recovered from the scene.
Besides Nillu, the six others accused arrested were identified as - Parivesh, Aman, Chikku, Shakti Katke, Shivkalyan and Romit, the DIG said.
Another accused - Nikku - was still at large, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!