Three debt-ridden farmers end life in MP
Akola (MP): Three debt-ridden farmers
committed suicide in the last 24 hours in neighbouring Buldana
district of Maharashtra, police said on Monday.
The incidents took place yesterday one after the other
when one farmer hanged himself to death while two others
consumed insecticides, they said.
Bhagwan Bijesing Parihar (35) from Ancharwardi village in
Chikhli taluka hanged self at his house yesterday after crop
In the second incident, Bhika Mangu Rathod (65) of
village Harni near Undri in Buldhana consumed insecticide
after he was unable to pay back his debts, police said.
The third suicide occurred at village Madakhed in Jalgaon
Jamod taluka where 33-year-old Santosh Narhari shintre ended
his life in a similar manner on his agriculture land.
His land was already taken into possession by the money
lender of the same village.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi