Three debt-ridden farmers end life in MP
Akola (MP): Three debt-ridden farmers
committed suicide in the last 24 hours in neighbouring Buldana
district of Maharashtra, police said on Monday.
The incidents took place yesterday one after the other
when one farmer hanged himself to death while two others
consumed insecticides, they said.
Bhagwan Bijesing Parihar (35) from Ancharwardi village in
Chikhli taluka hanged self at his house yesterday after crop
In the second incident, Bhika Mangu Rathod (65) of
village Harni near Undri in Buldhana consumed insecticide
after he was unable to pay back his debts, police said.
The third suicide occurred at village Madakhed in Jalgaon
Jamod taluka where 33-year-old Santosh Narhari shintre ended
his life in a similar manner on his agriculture land.
His land was already taken into possession by the money
lender of the same village.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea, she likes having sex with many men: Delhi school boy
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'