Up to BJP leadership to decide Uma`s return: MP CM
Indore: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
Shivraj Singh Chouhan sidestepped questions about the
possible return of former BJP leader Uma Bharti into party
fold, saying his priority was the state`s development.
"It was up to the party leadership to decide (on Uma`s
return to BJP). As chief minister, my duty is to work for the
state`s development and welfare of the people..," Chouhan said
when asked about possibility of Uma returning to the party.
The BJP leader was speaking to reporters on the sidelines
of a function at Machal, about 20km from here.
Asked about "tainted" ministers in his Cabinet, Chouhan
asserted that if charges against anyone were found to be true,
action will be taken.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown