Up to BJP leadership to decide Uma`s return: MP CM
Indore: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
Shivraj Singh Chouhan sidestepped questions about the
possible return of former BJP leader Uma Bharti into party
fold, saying his priority was the state`s development.
"It was up to the party leadership to decide (on Uma`s
return to BJP). As chief minister, my duty is to work for the
state`s development and welfare of the people..," Chouhan said
when asked about possibility of Uma returning to the party.
The BJP leader was speaking to reporters on the sidelines
of a function at Machal, about 20km from here.
Asked about "tainted" ministers in his Cabinet, Chouhan
asserted that if charges against anyone were found to be true,
action will be taken.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row