Up to BJP leadership to decide Uma`s return: MP CM
Indore: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
Shivraj Singh Chouhan sidestepped questions about the
possible return of former BJP leader Uma Bharti into party
fold, saying his priority was the state`s development.
"It was up to the party leadership to decide (on Uma`s
return to BJP). As chief minister, my duty is to work for the
state`s development and welfare of the people..," Chouhan said
when asked about possibility of Uma returning to the party.
The BJP leader was speaking to reporters on the sidelines
of a function at Machal, about 20km from here.
Asked about "tainted" ministers in his Cabinet, Chouhan
asserted that if charges against anyone were found to be true,
action will be taken.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened