Up to BJP leadership to decide Uma`s return: MP CM
Indore: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
Shivraj Singh Chouhan sidestepped questions about the
possible return of former BJP leader Uma Bharti into party
fold, saying his priority was the state`s development.
"It was up to the party leadership to decide (on Uma`s
return to BJP). As chief minister, my duty is to work for the
state`s development and welfare of the people..," Chouhan said
when asked about possibility of Uma returning to the party.
The BJP leader was speaking to reporters on the sidelines
of a function at Machal, about 20km from here.
Asked about "tainted" ministers in his Cabinet, Chouhan
asserted that if charges against anyone were found to be true,
action will be taken.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Watch: Amateur footage of a boy falling from Mumbai local train
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma