Up to BJP leadership to decide Uma`s return: MP CM
Indore: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
Shivraj Singh Chouhan sidestepped questions about the
possible return of former BJP leader Uma Bharti into party
fold, saying his priority was the state`s development.
"It was up to the party leadership to decide (on Uma`s
return to BJP). As chief minister, my duty is to work for the
state`s development and welfare of the people..," Chouhan said
when asked about possibility of Uma returning to the party.
The BJP leader was speaking to reporters on the sidelines
of a function at Machal, about 20km from here.
Asked about "tainted" ministers in his Cabinet, Chouhan
asserted that if charges against anyone were found to be true,
action will be taken.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried