Woman gang-raped in car in Indore; one held
Indore: A 28-year-old woman was allegedly gang raped by three persons inside a car near Pardeshipura intersection, police said on Saturday.
A television mechanic, identified as Suraj Yadav (25) has been arrested in this connection, they added.
Police officer Vinay Arya of Pardeshipura Police Station said that Yadav and two others raped the woman inside a car near Pardeshipura intersection here on July 22.
The victim had given her TV to Yadav for repair, who allegedly asked her to collect it from a car parked in a college campus and raped her, along with others.
The two other accused are absconding and a search is on to nab them, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Indian Army prepares to secure Arunachal Pradesh from China
- Priyanka teams with Jodie Foster to reinvent song
- Akshay Kumar hides daughter Nitara's face from the paps and it's so CUTE! Picture proof inside
- Banning cash transactions over Rs 3 lakh under consideration: CBDT
- Both US and India have been tolerant nations since their existence: Acharya Lokesh
- Narsingh Yadav dope case: Grappler took banned substance intentionally, claims CAS