13-year-old girl sedated, gang-raped in Mumbai
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: In a shocking incident, a 13-year-old girl was raped by four boys in Vakola area of Mumbai on Thursday.
What is more shocking that a girl, who is a friend of the victim is also said to be involved in the crime.
Reports suggest that the victim was invited by the girl to her house and was given a drink laced with sedatives. It is being alleged that when the girl became unconscious she was gang-raped by the four boys who were present in the house.
Meanwhile, the victim has been admitted to a government hospital and the police are looking out for the four accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says