AAP member charges NCP leader with usurping govt land
Jalna: Aam Admi Party`s Maharashtra unit leader Anjali Damania alleged here today that Nationalist Congress Party leader and Minister of Higher and Technical Education Rajesh Tope usurped government lands in Jalna and Ambad.
However, Rajesh`s father Ankushrao Tope refuted the charges made by Damania and said lands were acquired for educational purposes in accordance with all rules and norms.
Addressing press conference here, Damania charged Tope and his father and former MP Ankushrao Tope of usurping government land by flouting all norms.
Giving details, she said that in 1992, Tushar Sanskurti Krida Mandal had applied for government land on lease at Kharpudi for educational activities.
In 2002, the government allotted a 12-acre plot to Tope for his Sainik School, she said.
Damania alleged Rajesh pressurised the officers and acquired land and usurped five acres at Ambad for Matsyodari College.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant
- When Peter Mukherjea met and fell madly in love with Indrani