AAP member charges NCP leader with usurping govt land
Jalna: Aam Admi Party`s Maharashtra unit leader Anjali Damania alleged here today that Nationalist Congress Party leader and Minister of Higher and Technical Education Rajesh Tope usurped government lands in Jalna and Ambad.
However, Rajesh`s father Ankushrao Tope refuted the charges made by Damania and said lands were acquired for educational purposes in accordance with all rules and norms.
Addressing press conference here, Damania charged Tope and his father and former MP Ankushrao Tope of usurping government land by flouting all norms.
Giving details, she said that in 1992, Tushar Sanskurti Krida Mandal had applied for government land on lease at Kharpudi for educational activities.
In 2002, the government allotted a 12-acre plot to Tope for his Sainik School, she said.
Damania alleged Rajesh pressurised the officers and acquired land and usurped five acres at Ambad for Matsyodari College.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi