Ajit Pawar assures airport in Beed district
Beed (Maha): Maharashtra Deputy Chief
Minister Ajit Pawar on Tuesday assured construction of an airport
besides improvement in rail connectivity in this district of
No stones would be left unturned for construction of
the airport in Beed. Also, sufficient funds would be made
available for the construction of the long-pending rail
routes, he said.
Improved connectivity will help in creating job
opportunities and ensure faster movement of people, the NCP
Pawar was speaking at a felicitation ceremony
organised by NCP on taking over as the new Deputy Chief
He also campaigned for Vikram Kale, the party`s
candidate from the teacher`s constituency of the Legislative
Council in Marathwada division.
A sum of Rs 1,010 core was required for rail projects.
This amount is to be shared equally between the Centre and
Maharashtra Government, Pawar, who also holds the finance
He reiterated that by December 2012, Maharashtra will
become free of power shortage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!