Ajit Pawar meets Chief Minister Chavan
Mumbai: NCP leader Ajit Pawar called on Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan here Thursday night, the first time after Pawar quit as Deputy Chief Minister last week.
The nearly two-hour-long meeting took place at Chief Minister`s official bungalow `Varsha`.
Chavan confirmed on Friday that Ajit Pawar met him, and termed it a courtesy call.
Pawar had called a meeting of NCP ministers yesterday. He went to meet Chavan after that meeting.
Sources said some bureaucrats were also present at the meeting between Chavan and Pawar, and later the two leaders had one-on-one talks.
On Sunday, at a public function, Pawar had criticised Chavan`s style of functioning, but clarified later that he did not mean to attack the Chief Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman