BJP`s Thane corporator goes missing
Thane: The Shiv Sena-BJP alliance on Sunday
demanded the postponement of the March 6 mayoral election
here, claiming a BJP corporator had gone missing with her
Both parties have also given a call for a bandh here
tomorrow to protest against alleged police inaction in the
In a letter written to the State Election Commission
today, the parties claimed that Suhasini Lokhande, who got
elected on BJP ticket, her husband and son were not traceable
since February 24 and a complaint has already been lodged with
the Naupada police.
The letter said that she could have been abducted given
that her vote in the mayoral election was vital to the party.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Details out: What Rahul Gandhi did during his two-month-long sabbatical