Fourth Pune blast accused in judicial custody till Nov 13
New Delhi: A Delhi court Wednesday sent a suspected Indian Mujahideen (IM) operative, allegedly involved in the Aug 1 Pune blast case, to 14 days` judicial custody.
Sayed Firoz alias Hamza, 38, was arrested Oct 1 from the Nizamuddin railway station here.
Additional sessions judge Kaveri Baweja sent him to judicial custody till Nov 13. He was produced in the court after the expiry of police custody.
The court, meanwhile, fixed Nov 8 for hearing Mumbai Police`s plea seeking custody of four other suspected IM operatives allegedly involved in the same case.
The court had earlier sent other three accused in the case to judicial custody.
Asad Khan, 33, and Imran Khan, 31, were arrested from New Delhi Sep 26 after they arrived here from Pakistan.
Landge Irfan Mustafa, 30, was arrested in Jaipur Oct 10.
According to police, Asad Khan, a computer expert, was the recruiter, motivator and ideologue of this IM module, which received Rs.3 lakh from mentors abroad.
Asad and Imran are in judicial custody till Nov 9 while Feroze is in police custody till Oct 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof