Full security in place for Obama`s visit: Chidambaram
Chennai: Tight security is in place for US
President Barack Obama`s visit to India, Union Home Minister P
Chidambaram said on Saturday.
"Full security is in place," he told reporters after
calling on Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M Karunanidhi here.
On Obama`s Indian visit and expectations over bilateral
relations, Chidambaram said ties were normal between the two
countries and only after talks can one tell whether relations
will be strengthened further.
Obama arrived in Mumbai today on his maiden tour of India
after being elected President.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?