Girl shot at in Nagpur
Nagpur: A young girl was shot at allegedly by
her lover while she was on way to office in Bazargaon, about 30 kms from here, on Wednesday.
The girl received injuries on her leg in the firing and was rushed to a nursing home.
The attack was reportedly a fallout of a love affair between the girl and the accused - Tijod Chandra alias Prince (25), a native of Delhi, police said.
After firing at the girl, the assailant fled the scene while efforts were on to nab him, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Read: What Salman Khan has to say about Akshay's 'Singh Is Bliing'