Illegal structures demolished in Mumbai
Mumbai: Cracking down heavily on the
illegal structures in the city, the local civic body on Tuesday
demolished 350 unauthorised structures in suburban Malad.
According to the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation,
it demolished 350 illegal structures on Tuesday from the areas of
Shastri Nagar, Naya Nagar and Bhagat Singh Nagar in suburban
Over 125 policemen were roped in for security reasons,
a civic official said, adding, about 100 BMC officials carried
out the demolition drive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?