Illegal structures demolished in Mumbai
Mumbai: Cracking down heavily on the
illegal structures in the city, the local civic body on Tuesday
demolished 350 unauthorised structures in suburban Malad.
According to the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation,
it demolished 350 illegal structures on Tuesday from the areas of
Shastri Nagar, Naya Nagar and Bhagat Singh Nagar in suburban
Over 125 policemen were roped in for security reasons,
a civic official said, adding, about 100 BMC officials carried
out the demolition drive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists